Now it’s time to start transitioning your traditional test and monitoring deployments to a software-based, end-to-end service assurance solution to take advantage of the cost savings and increased agility promised with software-defined network infrastructures.
Only by integrating service fulfillment and service assurance is it possible to achieve a genuinely orchestrated and assured service delivery process. The key enabler to making this possible is to leverage active, software-based Virtual Test Agents deployed at remote locations and capable of assuring your customers’ end user experience.
Netrounds active Virtual Test Agents are launched as VNF appliances and can be used to integrate service activation tests, quality monitoring and troubleshooting as part of the NFV service orchestration.
Virtual Test Agents may be deployed in an automated fashion by NFV or OSS service orchestrators such as Amdocs NCSO, Ciena Blue Planet, Cisco NSO, HPE NFV Director, Nokia CloudBand, or VMware vCloud Director (or other chosen orchestration partners), or via Openstack Heat Orchestration Templates (HOT).
- Achieve assured, orchestrated and agile deliveries of network services – in line with the MEF’s Third Network vision
- Integrate fulfillment and assurance
- Base decisions on actual end users’ experience instead of passive network statistics
- Automate deployment of remote active VTA capabilities to eliminate expensive field efforts
- Gain insight into both virtualized and non-virtualized environments