SDN NFV World Congress
Oct 9-13 at The World Forum, The Hague
Visit Netrounds in booth D12
At SDN NFV World Congress, Netrounds will feature demonstrations of how they are enhancing solutions from Cisco, CA Technologies and VMware with multi-layer active testing and monitoring capabilities.
In these demos, visitors will see how Netrounds helps network operators, service providers, and enterprises to:
- Bridge the gap between service fulfillment and assurance to ensure services are delivered right the first time, every time
- Take a DevOps approach to service assurance with automated test and measurement using template-driven design and test methods
- Actively assure that provisioned services continue to work over their entire lifetime
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues more quickly
- Minimize field dispatches to streamline operations processes
Learn more about Netrounds’ industry-leading partners and the joint solution demos below:
Predictive Network Analytics with Network Operations and Analytics from CA
When integrated with Netrounds active testing and monitoring, Network Operations and Analytics from CA Technologies can validate the network behavior in automated SDx and hybrid cloud environments. See how these powerful integrated capabilities enhance operational analytics and intelligence to more consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Cisco Orchestrated Assurance powered by Netrounds
See how Netrounds automatically verifies that services work after they are provisioned by Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) and helps ensure that those provisioned services continue to work throughout their lifetime. Learn how you can resolve problems faster, reduce manual and field test efforts, and get started easily today.
Active Assurance – Netrounds and VMware vRealize Operations on vCloud NFV
Learn how Netrounds active testing integration adds multi-layer, service-aware network to VMware vROps for enhanced issue isolation, automatic adaptation to dynamic services and infrastructure changes, and enriched end-to-end service visibility, among other benefits.
Book a Meeting or One-on-one Demo
If you are interested in booking a meeting or one-on-one demo at the event, contact Kaela at the below:
+46 70 634 00 69