Use of Personal Information
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, interact with us, respond to marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To provide you with a newsletter subscription
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
How do we protect your information?
We implement various physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Yes, our website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to improve your website experience and provide more personalized services to you, both on this website and through other media.
If users decline cookies:
If you decline cookies on our website we won’t track your information when you visit our site. But in order to comply with your preferences, we’ll have to use just one tiny cookie so that you’re not asked to make this choice again.
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site, but you can visit our site anonymously.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We may provide links to other third-party websites and services that are outside our control and not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on those websites (and all websites) you visit.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from further correspondence.
Accuracy of your personal information
If you need additional assistance, an overview about the personal information we have about you or help with correcting, changing or deleting your personal information you can contact us directly via email@example.com and we will respond to your request.
Netrounds HQ is located in Luleå, Sweden. Netrounds is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).