Netrounds is looking for a Test Automation Engineer
There has never been so much opportunity in technology as there is today. Opportunities are constantly presenting themselves to carve a niche for yourself within trends in emerging technologies, evolving with the industry, continuously learning, growing and finding new and inspiring projects to own and succeed in.
At Netrounds, we like to set ambitious goals and continuously strive to innovate and push ourselves further. In addition, our core values of Learning and Caring infuse everything we do. This is something that we are proud of, and we think that it not only says a lot about us but also a lot about who we are looking for.
So, are you looking to be part of an ambitious team and create a world-class solution to enable international growth? Are you hungry to learn and work in a team with other like-minded techies?
You will be based in Sweden at our headquarters located in the city center of Luleå.
Your Team and Your Work
The ultimate goal of our Test Automation team is to provide as close to 100% test coverage as possible with automated system tests in order to make sure we deliver premium quality to our customers and spend less time wasting development efforts on fixing bugs.
The team develops and maintains our automated test infrastructure, including Jenkins as well as our Continuous Integration workflow. It is also responsible for making sure that requirements are testable during the project planning phase.
Our metrics for measuring the team’s progress and success are mainly based on:
- System test coverage
- Number of bugs detected by customers after each upgrade
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will make an important contribution to the success of the Test Automation team and of Netrounds as a whole.
Characteristics of the Ideal Applicant
We believe that a member of our test automation team has several of the following characteristics:
- A true team player – you care for your colleagues, as well as for our customers
- Ambitious and committed – you like challenging goals and thrive in an environment that is pervaded with a feeling of urgency
- Structured and a good planner
- Passionate about working with test automation
Required Education & Skills
- Master of Science in computer science, preferably with a major in software development or software design
- Business English, spoken and written
- Experience with several but not necessarily all of Jenkins, Linux, Python, networking, Docker containers, and/or OpenStack.
At Netrounds, we use Git for version control, Jenkins for test automation, and Jira/Confluence for agile planning and documentation.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your strengths and aspirations.
If you have questions or would like additional details on the role, please contact the hiring manager below:
Head of Engineering & Co-founder
M: +46 70 666 27 33