Can you explain to communications service providers (CSPs) how they can improve their business?
Do you have experience promoting and selling in the technology industry?
Solution Architect, Japan – Job Description
There has never been so much opportunity in technology as there is today. Opportunities to carve a niche for yourself within trends in emerging technologies whilst evolving within the industry, continually learning, growing and finding new and inspiring projects to own and succeed in are constantly presenting themselves.
At Netrounds we like to set ambitious goals and continuously strive to innovate and push ourselves further. In addition, our core values of Learning and Caring shine through in all that we do. This is something that we are proud of, and we think that it not only says a lot about us, but also a lot about who we are looking for.
So, are you looking to be part of an ambitious team on the cutting edge of networking and cloud technology? Most importantly, are you hungry to learn and work in a close-knit team with other like-minded and tech-focused professionals?
Then we need you.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious Solution Architect for Japan. This role will be based in Japan.
What will you accomplish?
You will be responsible for promoting and selling Netrounds together with Sales Managers. The role includes frequent interaction with customers and partners and you will handle detailed technical discussions and introduce new products and concepts. You will also provide market feedback and business intelligence to our product management.
By understanding Netrounds’ portfolio and the network operator environment, you will be able to explain to communications service providers (CSPs) how they can improve their business by using the Netrounds active testing and service assurance platform. Using your knowledge of the competitive environment in the test and measurement and service assurance spaces, you will also be able to clearly articulate Netrounds’ value proposition and differentiators, explaining to customers and partners why Netrounds is a more innovative and future-proof solution.
- Work with sales teams to identify, quality, and develop opportunities globally
- Develop proposals, presentations and demonstrations for customers and prospects, that deliver Netrounds value proposition and clearly differentiate us from competitors
- Develop strong technical relationships with target accounts and key partners
- Service as technical advisor to sales teams, partners and customer base
- Assist Netrounds’ product management team with prioritization of customer feature requirements
- Preparation of technical documentation (SoW, partner integration, customer requirements) and lead technical responses for RFx
- Assist in creation and development of marketing and sales content
- Promotion of products and services at external events
- Travelling required, up to 50%
Sales and Experience Requirements
It is required that you love white boarding sessions and that you can build presentations, have excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence and develop customer commitment for the Netrounds portfolio of products. You are known for your excellent drive and persistence. You are results-oriented and have a structured and analytical approach to handling customer demands and challenges.
This role requires a strong combination of technical and business development acumen and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, communicating effectively and translating requirements into written documentation and content.
In addition, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience within sales, consulting services, product management or other technical roles
- Strong understanding of service providers’ challenges and goals from an operational viewpoint
- Deep knowledge within IPv4/v6, VLAN/VXLAN, virtualization, service chaining, network programming and automation, ETSI NFV, SDN, public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP), OSS/BSS, KVM/OpenStack
- Strong knowledge of network test and service assurance in telecom networks
- Understanding of the key business challenges facing operators in network transformation to SDN/NFV environments and the ecosystems
- Knowledge of industry standardization bodies and open source efforts: ETSI NFV/MEC, ECOMP, ETSI OSM, MEF, OPNFV, ONOS
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills
Our official company language is American English, so you must be fluent in English, both speaking and writing. For this role you also need to be fluent in Japanese.
- University degree, preferably M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send us an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your strengths and aspirations.
If you have any questions or would like additional details on the role, please contact the hiring manager below:
VP Global Sales