Netrounds is looking for a Project Manager who loves coding, R&D
Job Description: Introduction
There has never been so much opportunity in technology as there is today. Opportunities are constantly presenting themselves to carve a niche for yourself within trends in emerging technologies, evolving with the industry, continuously learning, growing and finding new and inspiring projects to own and succeed in.
At Netrounds, we like to set ambitious goals and continuously strive to innovate and push ourselves further. In addition, our core values of Learning and Caring infuse everything we do. This is something that we are proud of, and we think that it not only says a lot about us but also a lot about who we are looking for.
So, are you looking to be part of an ambitious team and create a world-class solution to enable international growth? Are you hungry to learn and work in a close-knit team with other like-minded techies?
You will be based in Sweden at our headquarters located in the city center of Luleå.
You will be a project manager for Netrounds software development projects. This means that you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the projects, together with your project team, often consisting of distributed resources from different groups within R&D. In addition to structuring, planning and leading projects, you will also often participate in your projects as a designer and developer.
As project manager, you will make a vital contribution to the success of our software development projects and to Netrounds as a whole. You will deliver high-quality software – on time – that solves real customer problems. In addition, you will nurture and develop the company culture within the project teams, have lots of fun, and continuously learn in order to stay ahead of the competition.
Characteristics of the Ideal Applicant
We believe that a project manager at Netrounds has several of the following characteristics:
- A true team player – you care for your colleagues, as well as for our customers.
- Experienced with and/or challenged by working in a distributed and international environment, where good cross-cultural communication skills are one of the most important success factors. If you have experience leading cross-cultural teams, that is an added advantage.
- Ambitious and committed – you like challenging goals and thrive in an environment that is pervaded with a feeling of urgency.
- Structured and a good planner, with ample experience in creating and communicating realistic and achievable goals.
- Self-confident enough to communicate plainly with and give direct and clear feedback to team members as well as key stakeholders.
- Unable to stay away from coding – you love the art of crafting great designs and writing well-structured, high-quality code.
Required Education & Skills
- Master of Science in computer science, preferably with a major in software development or software design.
- Business English, spoken and written.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, preferably using Linux, C, and/or Python.
- 3+ years of proven results as a project manager, preferably in combination with doing some hands-on coding to move things forward together with your team.
At Netrounds, we use Git for version control, Jenkins for test automation, and Jira/Confluence for agile planning and documentation.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your strengths and aspirations.
If you have questions or would like additional details on the role, please contact the hiring manager below:
Head of Engineering & Co-founder
M: +46 70 666 27 33