Can you build positive and productive working relationships with customers?
Do you have experience in delivering software bundled with off-the-shelf servers and professional services to global Communication Service Providers and large Enterprises?
Delivery Manager – Job Description
There has never been so much opportunity in technology as there is today. Opportunities to carve a niche for yourself within trends in emerging technologies whilst evolving within the industry, continually learning, growing and finding new and inspiring projects to own and succeed in are constantly presenting themselves.
At Netrounds we like to set ambitious goals and continuously strive to innovate and push ourselves further. In addition, our core values of Learning and Caring shine through in all that we do. This is something that we are proud of, and we think that it not only says a lot about us, but also a lot about who we are looking for.
So, are you looking to be part of an ambitious team on the cutting edge of networking and cloud technology? Most importantly, are you hungry to learn and work in a close-knit team with other like-minded and tech-focused professionals?
Then we need you.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious Delivery Manager that will work with closely with our customers and partners throughout the world.
What will you accomplish?
You will be responsible for managing the after sales of Netrounds products and professional services. This role includes planning, conducting and supervising:
- Product deliveries – software and off-the-shelf servers
- Product training – remote and on-site
- Project management of professional services
You will have full responsibility for the delivery processes of our products and and our professional services. The role includes frequent interaction with customers and partners.
By understanding Netrounds’ portfolio and the network operator environment, you will be able to explain to global communications service providers (CSPs) and larger enterprises how they can improve their business by using the Netrounds active testing and service assurance platform including our professional services. Using your knowledge in test and measurement and service assurance, you will also be able to plan, deliver and improve our professional services and deliveries. You are expected to:
- Work with sales teams to review customer orders to plan and coordinate the delivery of software, off-the-shelf servers and professional services according to customer needs
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion and make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations
- Work with the sales team to increase sales and delivery quality of our professional services (training, deployments and consultancy adjacent to our product)
- Develop scope for delivery projects as well as develop statement of work of our professional services together with our customers
- Lead delivery projects for our professional services, including delivering parts of the training of Netrounds products
- Follow-up to ensure quality of our deliveries and after sales, develop process improvements to achieve high quality, cost effectiveness and time saving
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations
- Work with our suppliers and partners to deliver high quality of our services
- Travelling required, up to 25%
It is required that you love interacting with people and that you can plan and execute projects with high quality. You are known for your excellent drive and persistence. You are results-oriented and have a structured and analytical approach to handling customer demands and challenges. You have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, communicating effectively and translating customer and partner requirements into statement of works.
This role requires a strong combination of project and process management as well as an ability to understand Netrounds’ portfolio and the network operations environment. You will need skills to be able to talk to technical counterparts at customers and partners, why you need to have a very good understanding of test and management technology and be able to handle parts of the deliveries, professional services as well as training on your own.
As Netrounds’ continues to grow you will need skills to build a team handling deliveries and professional services, including building up relationships with partners, subcontractors and suppliers.
In addition, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within technical sales, consulting services, product management or other technical roles
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project or process management
- Strong understanding of service providers’ and large enterprises’ challenges and goals from an operational viewpoint
- Strong knowledge of network test and service assurance
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills
Our official company language is American English, so you must be fluent in English, both speaking and writing.
- University degree, preferably B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send us an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your strengths and aspirations.
If you have any questions or would like additional details on the role, please contact the hiring manager below:
VP Product Management